Friday, August 24, 2007

Off to a great start

Hafa Adai!

I would like to share my thoughts regarding the class and our group. I love the easy-going approach that the instructor and group has generated. The atmosphere is welcoming and I am happy and grateful to be a part this group.

As far as the reflections and readings, I think the idea of having us share our thoughts on line is a great idea. The insight well prove beneficial to all. I am an assessment person, so article eight will be fun for our group project. Becky and I are colleagues at Ulloa, needless to say, we will have ample opportunity to work on this together. (The Pun is when DI is over...which is when again?) Just a joke. Hopefully we will be afforded the time by our administrator to work on something that can be applied in the classrooms at Ulloa. To be continued...

FYI: I love quotes so you'll be seeing some pretty cool ones on this blog!

chow,

si' Maria

"It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it."

--Albert Einstein,
German-born Swiss-American physicist

"There are two types of people -- those who come into a room and say, 'Well, here I am!' and those who come in and say, 'Ah, there you are.'"

--Frederick Collin,
lawyer and judge

No comments: