My final reflection on this course is that I’m really glad that I took this course. I learned so much in this class and if it wasn’t for the help of Dr. Rivera, I would have never have been able to complete all of the requirements that were asked of me in this course. My classmates were helpful too. Dr. Rivera had shown us many different strategies and techniques along the way and tried to simplify our work load to make it comfortable for us to be able to complete our tasks. She made me feel confident in getting my assignments in and not feeling like I didn’t know what I was doing. I would recommend this course to be taken by all educators. All the technology that we had learned will be beneficial in our classrooms. We don’t have internet access in our school at this time but hopefully we will have access soon. I will be able to use what I have learned in this course in my classroom once internet is in place. Great course and great professor!
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Maka,
You're very welcome! As a professor, I feel that it's important to meet the needs of all of our students. I'm glad you've learned much and I encourage you to continue to do your best in your academic studies, as well as effectively apply what you have learned to positively impact your students. Enjoy your well-deserved Holiday break!
All the best,
Dr. Rivera :)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Tênis e Sapato, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tenis-e-sapato.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment