Thursday, August 16, 2007

first meeting

Hi Dr. R, It was a pleasure to meet you. I am still trying to get you a few more students for the class. I'll let you know. :)
mary

3 comments:

mnrivera said...

Mary,

Thank you for the message. It was a pleasure meeting you and the rest of your classmates as well.

-Dr. Rivera :)

Leaking Faucet said...

Alright Mary! Scouting for our class. As they say, "The more, the merrier." -Ever wonder who is "they"?

Si' Maria said...

Hafa Adai everyone. I am here at the Hyatt on the 8th floor over looking beautiful Tumon Bay! Eat your heart out guys...just kidding. I needed an internet connection like nobody's business...so here I am in a junior sweet. My brand new router and wireless modem are totally screwy. I think my ex. YES I said ex has "really done in me in." I'll have the problem fixed by Tuesday (hopefully). So now I am here working my Dagan off, so I can email everything. So much for the scenery. Such is life.


Adios,

Si' Maria

“No man is a failure who is enjoying life."
--William Feather,publisher and author