Friday, November 23, 2007
Curricular Engagement
This lesson planning is a great tool for us to gather ideas for our course development. I always enjoy asking other teachers for effective ways of communicating information with students, more importantly using interdisciplinary strategies. If staff development days at my school were to inquire ideas for lesson planning from teachers to share, then there will be more diversity in the student learning and more focus on addressing student needs. At a recent conference, I realized that some teachers have the laminated lesson plans that they have been using for so many years. There is no validity in a lesson that works for every student every year. I have only been teaching for two years and already I have witnessed such an array of student performance levels that I could not imagine sticking to the same lesson plan for each class. Thanks again for your input those who have contributed to the discussion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment