Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Positive Experience Approach

I'd like to thank all of you for the nice quotes you said about me. It's a good feeling to have positive feedbacks from my classmates. The first time I encountered a similar activity like this, was in an English communication course that I took a few years back which was about 23-25 students. It was at the end of the semester but it wasn't positive, it was comments about what you think that person is like, (personality). I'm glad our class was small enough to do this PEA. Even though we only met once a month, and sometimes one or two would be absent at times, I still feel that we all had that class/student connection. We had other ways of communicating like blogging, which we were able to view our classmates reflections and comment on them. We also had a group project which we had to get together to get organized to do a power point presentation. And even though we had just met Lois, I felt that she was someone who would easily click with her peers. I enjoyed all my classmates and if we had to comment on a negative approach, I wouldn't be able to do it.

1 comment:

ltgumataotao said...

Hafa Adai Maka,
I wish I had met you earlier this semester. Just from the short time we met face to face, I really feel comfortable working with you. I hope to be in the same class with you someday. You are a very positive person and inquisitive. Take care and hope to see you again. Please keep in touch, 649-8256 or 727-5647.