Friday, November 23, 2007

Not-so-Halfway Through



Note: My midterm reflection appears to be a little over the half way mark but suppose that we turned back time, the following is what I probably would have stated then.

This course has been a test of my dedication, determination, and ability to meet deadlines. Knowing that this course allows busy professionals the opportunity to complete assignments outside of a classroom has transcended into late work. I work two jobs, and I’m also taking three classes through the university. And despite my efforts to maintain an energetic approach to succeeding, I managed to submit late assignments and eventually affecting my grade significantly. This was my first partially online class that afforded me with only one meeting hour a month. Unfortunately, I succumbed to its convenience and now I struggle to keep up.

1 comment:

ltgumataotao said...

Hafa Adai Vito,
I know exactly where you are coming from and with all the things in life that we have to deal with are overwhelming. Just take one day at a time and focus on setting your priorities and you'll see that you will get things done in a timely manner. You can do it. Just remember not to think about the past for it's done; don't think about tomorrow because you can't deal with it yet; but just think of today and what you need to accomplish. Happy Holidays!