
Thank you all for your kind words. I believe that positive feedback is essential in any learning process. And even though we do not physically meet often, I feel that I have gained so much from sharing information whether it is online or in the classroom. As professionals, we must acknowledge our strengths and recognize the perceptions they may have on our peers and students as well. Each of you have taught me something about myself and so I hope that I have helped you in the same. I hope all teachers will be able to implement this activity in their classes so that students will feel positive and capable of eventually crossing that finish line.
1 comment:
Hafa Adai Vito,
Surprise, it's me Lois. Anyways, your style of presentations were interesting and eye catching. I love your ideas, they're young and at my age and long time service, new ideas are beneficial to me. Although your ideas are geared to the middle school student, they can be easily modified to meet the needs of the early childhood students, namely my kindergarten and 1st grade students. Keep up your enthusiasm for the students and you will be rewarded for their success.
Post a Comment